I thought you would make me feel anxious. Mad at what could've still be hanging around me, as some kind of old and wasted oportunity.
I thought that the scent of new-something you gave off was going to annoy me at some point, that it would be sickeningly sweet and unbearable.
I thought that the sensation of insecurity was about to appear at any moment, ready to dig a hole for me and my expectations.
But the tranquility that you radiate, how that love perfume turned out to be my favourite tickle, and how safe your arms feel, made me think twice about what I deserve and where I can help myself become a better version.
Quick enough to not being able to see it coming, you learnt how to tangle your fingers in my hair, how to kiss my elbow and neck and how to look me in the eyes in that sweet sway.
I think that giving us that oportunity is everything I wanted and didn't know I needed.
[August the 6th]. SS.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario